Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Beginners Tutorial On RESTClient
A beginner's tutorial on RESTClient is available at DZone Java.
Friday, April 4, 2008
WizTools.org RESTClient 2.1 Released
WizTools.org RESTClient is a Java tool for testing RESTful web services. It features:
- Support for GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS and TRACE HTTP methods.
- Custom HTTP headers might be sent as part of the request.
- BASIC and DIGEST authentication methods are supported.
- For POST and PUT requests, body content can be attached.
- Requests can be saved for later playback.
- Has Groovy embedded. Test scripts for each request can be developed separately. A tutorial for developing test scripts is available.
2.1 release features various bug fixes and feature enhancements. Thanks to the REST-Discuss community members who contributed feature requests and bug reports for this release.
New features and bug fixes can be requested from: http://code.google.com/p/rest-client/issues/list
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)